Rescue 2 are expanding and as a result we are looking to employ more professional employed, and self employed Rescue Technicians.
Want to work with Rescue 2?
We will be running a Prospective Rescue Technician Meet and Greet day for individuals to find out a bit more about Rescue 2 on:
26th June 2017 – Rescue 2 Head Office, Poling, West Sussex BN18 9QA
We are looking to the recruit Experienced persons for the following positions:
- Rescue Technicians and Team Leaders (South East) – Self employed/Part time availability/ Would suit emergency service based staff who can work around shifts. Day and Night work available in London/Sussex/Kent/Hants
- Rescue Technicians and Team Leaders (UK) – Self employed/Longer duration availability/ Would suit persons who can dedicate 2 – 3 weeks solid to assist in sector specific shutdowns. Looking for persons with emergency service/technical rescue backgrounds
- Rescue Technicians (South East) – Full time/Employed
Required Qualifications and Experience
In order to qualify as a Team Member/Team Leader the candidate will need to obtain the following nationally recognised qualifications as a minimum standard. Candidates should provide evidence of experience and competence within an occupational emergency service role. All team members should make available to Rescue 2 their occupational training history. For example, a CV along with personal training records and any certification copies.
Team Members should show evidence of training in the following areas as a minimum standard,
• Confined Space
• First Person on Scene (FPOS) or equivalent
• Automated External Defibrillation
• Oxygen/Entonox Administration
• Rope Rescue Technician
• Breathing Apparatus wearer
• CSCS Card
• Face Fit Tested
• Fit to Work Medical
Team Leaders should show evidence of training in the following areas including the above,
• IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH National General Certificate
• Incident Commander Course
• Management or Supervisory Courses
Confined Space Qualifications
All team members will be expected to show evidence of appropriate competence with confined space working, including Rescuing Casualties from Confined Spaces.
It is requested that all team members are City and Guilds trained in Working in Confined Space High Risk 6150-03 and Rescuing Casualties from Confined Spaces 6150-05. We can assist with development if needed.
Meet & Greet Schedule
10.00 – 12.00 PM
Intro on Company/History etc
Services and Customers/Sectors we work in
– Quality Assurance
Any Other Business
12.00 – 2.00 pm
Sandwich lunch and time to chat and network with each other
To join us on one of these open days, and to discuss your potential future with Rescue 2, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your chosen date and we will issue you with an information pack and joining instructions.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate in contacting the team on 01903 871105.
We look forward to meeting you!
Rescue 2 Support Team Leader