We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, company name, postal address
telephone number, email address and any other personal information);
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, company name, postal address, telephone number, email address and any other personal information); and any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and submit contact and personal details. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
• Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
• Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
• We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. Should we decide to accept electronic transactions on our website in the future, all electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted (details will be provided when and if this functionality is added to our website).
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You will be responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.