Our Rescue 2 operatives are trained to an extremely high standard.
All of our team members have Safety Critical Worker (fit-for-task) Medicals.
The safety critical worker medical involves the following screening/tests:
- A baseline health questionnaire to establish any current or previous medical history
- Blood pressure measurement
- Height, Weight & Body Mass
- Audiometry – hearing test
- Spirometry – Lung function test (if indicated – job specific & requested by client as part of their H/S)
- Visual Acuity, colour vision and peripheral vision screen
- Urinalysis for diabetes and other health issues
- Muscular skeletal assessment
All of our rescue team members hold the following professional qualifications as a minimum standard:
- City & Guilds Working in Confined Spaces 6150-03 and Emergency
- Rescue and Recovery from Confined Spaces 6150-05
- Rope Rescue Technician
- Medical skills incl. AED, Entonox and Oxygen Administration
Other team member qualifications include:
- Emergency Medical Technician
- City and Guilds overseeing work in confined spaces
- Rope Rescue Supervisor and Instructor
- USAR Search and Rescue
- Incident Command
- Swift Water Rescue
- Eyebolt Installation and testing
All are experienced front line emergency service or industry specialists with a proven track record in incident management and rescue.
Rescue 2 are extremely committed to continued professional development and the team are continually updating their skills. As part of our ongoing commitment to Personal Development, we are putting all of our teams through FPOS-I and FREC training, to enhance their medical skills, and to enable them to assist our team paramedics in the case of emergency.
Rescue 2 Limited is the sister company of Alpha Training Safety Solutions Limited. Both companies hold ISO 9001:2015 accreditation and Public, Products, Employers liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance.